Off Roading

2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo $1250

Home Forums Public Forums For Sale 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo $1250

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Jeres31183
    Participant

I have a 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo with 187,000 miles on it.  It was my daily driver up until March, 2017.  Body is in excellent condition.  There are a few things wrong with it:

1.  Heater Core — Drove the whole winter with heat because it would fog my windshield.  Leaks coolant into passenger side.
    2. Engine Code — Pointing to needing a new MAP sensor
    3. Battery is completely dead — I can jump start it, but the battery is so dead, it’s tough to keep it running
    4. Passenger side rear window — the regulator has gone out twice and I’ve replaced it.  The last time, I just permanently kept the window up and didn’t replace.

For the most part, I have never had anything major mechanically go wrong.  It does leak a little oil.  I am moving my family to Kansas City in the near future, so I haven’t spent the money or time to have things replaced.  I’m hoping a forum like this would have someone mechanically inclined that might want a project Jeep, per a friend’s recommendation who is a member.  My cell is 520.233.1990 if you have any questions or would like pictures.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Logo Footer

Idaho Off-Road 4x4 club is an association of people brought together to share a single passion: Four Wheeling! We are a family oriented club dedicated to keeping our public lands open while practicing the policy of TREAD LIGHTLY!

Meetings

We meet at 7 pm on the second Thursday of every month at Idaho Pizza in Meridian.

Contact

PO Box 995
Meridian, Idaho 83680

membership@idaho4x4.com