Off Roading

April Trail/expedition run 22 April 2017

Home Forums Public Forums Trail Rides and Events Announcements April Trail/expedition run 22 April 2017

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

markh
    Participant
    Boise

ID

Overland run from Poison Creek thru part of Sands Basin over to Succor Creek on to Fishermans rd then hopefully down to Owhyee reservoir around to the dam and out thru Oregon.

Meet up at the I-O-N truck stop on Hwy 55 out of Marsing at Hwy 95, pull out a 0900.

Open to all vehicles. Pack a lunch and a camera for some pretty high desert spring time scenery.

Post up if interested.

Mark

• This topic was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  markh. Reason: forgot date!
    OutlawInlaw
    OutlawInlaw
    Participant
    Emmett

Can’t wait, see you then!

Christian
    Christian
    Boise

ID

Pooh.  I have to miss another run.   :-(

Helrazer
    Helrazer
    Participant
    Eagle

ID

I plan on being there.

markh
    Participant
    Boise

ID

Update: The truck stop outside of Marsing on HWY 55 has a new name, its called Gem Stop. Its the only big truck stop at the junction of HWY 55 and HWY 95.  We pre-ran the route today, the water crossings on Succor creek are running pretty deep but have a good bottom. Plan on about 100 miles from gas station to gas station. I would post a picture of one of the crossings but can’t figure it out.

We have a good route picked out with lots of great picture opportunities.

Bigfoot
    Meridian

Idaho

See you Saturday.

Fire Jeep
    Fire Jeep
    Star

ID

I will not make this but I hope to see lots of pictures.

Leafspring
    Participant

Any idea how long the run will take? I want to go but have some other afternoon plans.

76CJ5
    76CJ5
    Participant
    Boise

ID

Another spring Saturday spent working. Would have been a fun drive

halftrack
    Participant
    Meridian

ID

Thank you Mark for a great run! It was a real joy to wheel some place new. Dropping in and climbing out of the reservoir made for and interesting destination.  Had a great time :yahoo:

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Logo Footer

Idaho Off-Road 4x4 club is an association of people brought together to share a single passion: Four Wheeling! We are a family oriented club dedicated to keeping our public lands open while practicing the policy of TREAD LIGHTLY!

Meetings

We meet at 7 pm on the second Thursday of every month at Idaho Pizza in Meridian.

Contact

PO Box 995
Meridian, Idaho 83680

membership@idaho4x4.com