Off Roading

Boulder White Clouds

Home Forums Public Forums Land Use Issues Boulder White Clouds

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

basqboy
    Participant
    Meridian

ID

Here is a link to sign the petition for the Boulder white clouds. This is to stop president obama from turning it into a wilderness

Click Here

Christian
    Christian
    Boise

ID

Done

Tumbleweed
    Participant
    Garden City

ID

Done

markh
    Participant
    Boise

ID

Done.

jonglauser
    Participant
    Boise

ID

also signed and shared with friends, got a few more from them!

Fire Jeep
    Fire Jeep
    Star

ID

I am posting a link from The Idaho Statesman on January 27th. This gives a brief, all-sides-of-the-debate view to what is ahead of us in the Monument vs. Wilderness battle. I thought it was a good way for people unfamiliar with the issue to gain some info.

http://www.idahostatesman.com/2015/01/26/3611534_simpsons-ciedra-forces-idahoans.html?rh=1

76CJ5
    76CJ5
    Participant
    Boise

ID

Looks like to me that most of the comments were from people who are still pissed that there are ANY roads left in the 2nd wilderness proposal. ONCE AGAIN, groups like ours are expected to do all the giveing and none of the getting :bs:
    I didn’t see any pro motorized comments.

BasqueMan
    Participant

Just read the story at 6:00p when I got home. Most the comments now are quite reasonable, including our own famous Christian! Woohoo!
    Thanks for posting the link Nate. And I appreciate everyone who read the article for your sacrifice of sanity… (reading the Mistatesman) :roll:

Fire Jeep
    Fire Jeep
    Star

ID

Another article in the paper today. Idaho Conservation League approves of the Monument.

BasqueMan
    Participant

[FACE SCREAMING IN FEAR]
    (read – SHOCK!!!)

76CJ5
    76CJ5
    Participant
    Boise

ID

@Fire Jeep wrote:

Another article in the paper today. Idaho Conservation League approves of the Monument.

Read it. Couple of questions. Why can’t those writers find someone from our group to ever talk to. And, why can’t groups like the Idaho Conservation League EVER compromise? They are only giving up about 25,000 acres out of almost 300,000! :crybaby:

BasqueMan
    Participant

Rhetorical questions I assume…

Fire Jeep
    Fire Jeep
    Star

ID

Simpson and Risch are suppose to introduce the new CIEDRA bill to the House and the Senate next week.

BasqueMan
    Participant

Fire Jeep
    Fire Jeep
    Star

ID

New article today about the upcoming hearing in Washington, D. C.

http://www.idahostatesman.com/2015/05/08/3792929_senate-has-hearing-set-for-boulder.html?rh=1

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Logo Footer

Idaho Off-Road 4x4 club is an association of people brought together to share a single passion: Four Wheeling! We are a family oriented club dedicated to keeping our public lands open while practicing the policy of TREAD LIGHTLY!

Meetings

We meet at 7 pm on the second Thursday of every month at Idaho Pizza in Meridian.

Contact

PO Box 995
Meridian, Idaho 83680

membership@idaho4x4.com