Off Roading

Club Trailer needs some new shoes

Home Forums Public Forums Wanted Club Trailer needs some new shoes

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

BasqueMan
    Participant

As many of you at the Tech Inspection and/or Rocket Run may have noticed, our Club trailer needs an increase in elevation; it sits too low to the ground. With the areas that it will encounter on a consistent basis riding around behind wheelers, it must have more clearance.

The wheels and other particulars are already taken care of, so …

We are looking for 15″ tires in the area of equal to or less than 35″ tall. Not particularly choosy about the rest. (it’s that beggars/choosers thing)

Free would be optimal, but the membership may be open to paying a modest amount for the ideal set of treads.

76CJ5
    76CJ5
    Participant
    Boise

ID

I have some 15″ wheels I would donate

76CJ5
    76CJ5
    Participant
    Boise

ID

5×5.5

BasqueMan
    Participant

The trailer uses 5×4.5. (like XJs) And we already have some. But thank you for the thought…

Christian
    Christian
    Boise

ID

I can donate my old Trepadors. 35×12.5 on 15. I have 4. The club will need to unmount them and return the wheels to me.

BasqueMan
    Participant

That sounds really reasonable to me. Let me see if the wise folks in the Council/Membership support such a generous offer. Thanks Christian…

BasqueMan
    Participant

So Thanks to Christian, our Club trailer is starting to look like a 4×4 Club trailer.

Thems some meats!

So now we desperately need some wrangler flares. (probably YJ or TJ) Either fronts or rears.
    Who gets the opportunity to donate those old flares they’ve already yanked off their rig.
    Sooner the better since the trailer is leaving Friday morning and we need to keep the Po Po at bay… 8)
    Thanks in advance guys…

Christian
    Christian
    Boise

ID

Looks awesome. If you’ll throw the unused items in the trailer, I will take them home with me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

BasqueMan
    Participant

Do you mean after we return from the ChuckWagon?

Christian
    Christian
    Boise

ID

Yes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

BasqueMan
    Participant

Can do.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Logo Footer

Idaho Off-Road 4x4 club is an association of people brought together to share a single passion: Four Wheeling! We are a family oriented club dedicated to keeping our public lands open while practicing the policy of TREAD LIGHTLY!

Meetings

We meet at 7 pm on the second Thursday of every month at Idaho Pizza in Meridian.

Contact

PO Box 995
Meridian, Idaho 83680

membership@idaho4x4.com