Off Roading

Corbeau Baja JP seats

Home Forums Public Forums Tech Talk Corbeau Baja JP seats

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Fire Jeep
    Fire Jeep
    Star

ID

Not exactly tech, but it’s always nice when something advertised as “bolt in” actually bolts in.

I bought the Baja JP seats through Dennis Dillon accessories. These seats are advertised as direct bolt in for YJs. I used the stock sliders and brackets and every bolt hole was perfect. I bought the lumbar support and it is awesome. They are very comfortable and I can’t wait to run some rocks in them this weekend. I will post a couple pics but will get some more in the sun tomorrow. My seats are now the nicest part of my Jeep.

Fire Jeep
    Fire Jeep
    Star

ID

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Christian
    Christian
    Boise

ID

Looks amazing!

Jeephacker
    Jeephacker
    Keymaster
    Boise

ID

Those seats are awesome for watching the clouds go by, since that’s all I could see when sitting in them :twisted: :hiding:

Fire Jeep
    Fire Jeep
    Star

ID

@jeephacker wrote:

Those seats are awesome for watching the clouds go by, since that’s all I could see when sitting in them :twisted: :hiding:

I’ll get them dialed in. They were very comfy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sergeantrock
    Participant
    Kuna

ID

So if you don’t mind me asking, what did those set you back? I want new seats.

Fire Jeep
    Fire Jeep
    Star

ID

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Logo Footer

Idaho Off-Road 4x4 club is an association of people brought together to share a single passion: Four Wheeling! We are a family oriented club dedicated to keeping our public lands open while practicing the policy of TREAD LIGHTLY!

Meetings

We meet at 7 pm on the second Thursday of every month at Idaho Pizza in Meridian.

Contact

PO Box 995
Meridian, Idaho 83680

membership@idaho4x4.com