Off Roading

Dana 35

Home Forums Public Forums Tech Talk Dana 35

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    MildWild02
    MildWild02
    Participant
    Meridian

ID

Until I can upgrade I came across this link, barshub recovery system for my Dana 35. Anyone know or heard of this? Looks like it could help in a bind if needed.

76CJ5
    76CJ5
    Participant
    Boise

ID

For all that is sacred. GET RID OF THE DANA TURDY AND DONT SPEND A DIME ON IT :nono:

Fire Jeep
    Fire Jeep
    Star

ID

76CJ5 wrote:
    For all that is sacred. GET RID OF THE DANA TURDY AND DONT SPEND A DIME ON IT :nono:[/quote

:IAgree: It isn’t worth spending any money on a 35. You just can’t make them strong. Save it and look for a 44 or 8.8 and get the swap done.

BasqueMan
    Participant

@Fire Jeep wrote:

@76cj5 wrote:

For all that is sacred. GET RID OF THE DANA TURDY AND DONT SPEND A DIME ON IT :nono:[/quote

:IAgree: It isn’t worth spending any money on a 35. You just can’t make them strong. Save it and look for a 44 or 8.8 and get the swap done.

:IAgree:

MildWild02
    MildWild02
    Participant
    Meridian

ID

Thanks will likely go with the 8.8.

turtle
    turtle
    Caldwell

ID

Agreed. The 8.8 is one of the cheapest swaps and is a very durable upgrade. The 35 is not worth putting any money into.

76CJ5
    76CJ5
    Participant
    Boise

ID

@turtle wrote:

Agreed. The 8.8 is one of the cheapest swaps and is a very durable upgrade. The 35 is not worth putting any money into.

Until you go to 39’s. I know :crybaby:

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Logo Footer

Idaho Off-Road 4x4 club is an association of people brought together to share a single passion: Four Wheeling! We are a family oriented club dedicated to keeping our public lands open while practicing the policy of TREAD LIGHTLY!

Meetings

We meet at 7 pm on the second Thursday of every month at Idaho Pizza in Meridian.

Contact

PO Box 995
Meridian, Idaho 83680

membership@idaho4x4.com