Off Roading

Greenies long term plans

Home Forums Public Forums Land Use Issues Greenies long term plans

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

BasqueMan
    Participant

Here is an interesting short video that does a pretty good job of outlining the long term agenda of the radical Green movement. Just click on the “Introduction”…

While I believe the average “environmentalist” doesn’t necessarily share this radical agenda, I think the historical-to-date facts of what they are accomplishing thru deceit speak for themselves. The major “Enviro Groups” (read Marxists) leadership does indeed share this “plan” for our country. :shock: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Your thoughts….. ?

iciwx

My thoughts……

The sad thing is, they will continue though deceit to get what they want and we will continue to fight, and one day the 80% of Americans that don’t pay any attention will wake up and wonder why they can’t pull over on the side of the road to change a flat tire with out being sited for running over the gravel on the side of the road!

We just have to keep doing what we are doing. Thanks Joe for staying on top of the land issues and sharing them with us!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Logo Footer

Idaho Off-Road 4x4 club is an association of people brought together to share a single passion: Four Wheeling! We are a family oriented club dedicated to keeping our public lands open while practicing the policy of TREAD LIGHTLY!

Meetings

We meet at 7 pm on the second Thursday of every month at Idaho Pizza in Meridian.

Contact

PO Box 995
Meridian, Idaho 83680

membership@idaho4x4.com