Off Roading

July 27 to 30, 2017 — Jeepers Jamboree

Home Forums Public Forums Trail Rides and Events Announcements July 27 to 30, 2017 — Jeepers Jamboree

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Christian Christian 3 days, 12 hours ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Christian
    Christian
    Boise

ID

• Are you thinking of a fully catered rock crawling adventure?
    • Do you think you’d be happy camping with 1,500 other people who like rocks?
    • Do you want to push your rock crawling to the limit?

If you said Yes, Yes, Hell Yes, then you need to check out:

July 27 to 30, 2017
    Event: Jeepers Jamboree
    Coordinator (not host): Christian Dahlstrom
    Who can attend: Everyone willing to pay the admission
    Meeting Place: Rubicon Trail Head
    Time: 4 Days (there is a 3 day option)
    Distance: Round trip from Boise is a lot of miles. The trail is only 12 or so, but the drive from Check-in to Lake Tahoe is 65 miles.
    Learn More: Jeeper Jamboree Website

Let’s Do This

p.s. We’ll work out the camping details later. My expectation is that I’m going to camp as close to the river and food as possible.

blevins
    Participant
    Boise

ID

Jane and I are registered.

FYI the 4 day trip according to the Jeepers Jamboree web site starts the Thursday July 27th and ends Sunday the 30th of July. However you must Register in person in Georgetown before the event so plan on the July 26 as well. Unless you are a driving machine I would find some overnight lodging for the evening of the 30th in order to clean up and rest up for the trip back to Boise.
    If you are staying overnight on the 26th in Georgetown, book your accommodations NOW.

Christian
    Christian
    Boise

ID

The first few minutes of this clip is a highlight reel from the 6th Annual event.
    https://www.facebook.com/1557453571164020/videos/1841931152716259/

SilverTJ
    Participant
    Boise

ID

I was looking into it, didn’t realize that there was a 2 person minimum per vehicle and no pets, my dog will be unhappy. Trying to find a second rider, if anyone knows someone who wants to ride along let me know. Mark Bennett.

Christian
    Christian
    Boise

ID

I just spoke with Lacy at JJ. The 4 day event is nearly full already. You can’t book it online. If you ran it last year, you can call and book the 4 day for this year. However, if it isn’t completely sold out you can book it online on March 2.

The 3 day is still open online and is the same trip with one less night in camp. The benefit to the 4 day is you get a much better choice of camp spot.

Christian
    Christian
    Boise

ID

Ah… visions of warmer days…. Check out this one minute clip… Yes, that’s my Jeep.
    https://youtu.be/JDmGWFbPZiY

Christian
    Christian
    Boise

ID

:wacko: Folks, due to reasons that I control, but didn’t control well, I’m out for this year.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Logo Footer

Idaho Off-Road 4x4 club is an association of people brought together to share a single passion: Four Wheeling! We are a family oriented club dedicated to keeping our public lands open while practicing the policy of TREAD LIGHTLY!

Meetings

We meet at 7 pm on the second Thursday of every month at Idaho Pizza in Meridian.

Contact

PO Box 995
Meridian, Idaho 83680

membership@idaho4x4.com