Off Roading

March 18- March Rock and Trail Run and BBQ with WWOR

Home Forums Public Forums Trail Rides and Events Announcements March 18- March Rock and Trail Run and BBQ with WWOR

This topic contains 29 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Fire Jeep Fire Jeep 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    BedazzledMallcrawler
    BedazzledMallcrawler
    Participant
    Star

ID

The MallCrawler will not be there but the lady will be to help with the BBQ.  :good:

Fire Jeep
    Fire Jeep
    Participant
    Star

ID

Update- Wild West is bringing burgers, buns, and grills. Our club will provide hot dogs, buns, silverware, and paper plates.

People going to the BBQ after the run are asked to bring a side dish.

Scrambled
    Scrambled
    Participant
    Caldwell

Idaho

Unfortunately Texas apparently needs me…….

Fire Jeep
    Fire Jeep
    Participant
    Star

ID

Boo

Fire Jeep
    Fire Jeep
    Participant
    Star

ID

Forecast says sunny and 71 for this run! :yahoo:

blue basco
    Participant
    Boise

ID

Let’s start the SIDE DISH SIGNUP. Bring something fabulous to go along with the BBQ.

I am bringing Basque Potato Salad to share.

Nikki
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: right;”>I’m not going to be able to make it after all. I gotta stay home due to some construction work on our property Saturday and possibly Sunday.</p>

Fire Jeep
    Fire Jeep
    Participant
    Star

ID

I’m bringing cookies and chips

hes4u
    Participant

Is the Chevron gas station the one off of 84? If not, can I get some directions to the one that it is? Thanks

hes4u
    Participant

Disregard, I figured it out. Hope to get it together tonight so I can make it! Thanks!

Grasshopper
    Grasshopper
    Participant
    Caldwell

Id

So having been associated with IOR for nearly 20 years I figured It’s about time that I post something on the forum. Unfortunately it is to let you know that I will not be going on this run after all. I am also stuck in Texas. Have fun all.

MildWild02
    MildWild02
    Participant
    Meridian

ID

We will be there.

76CJ5
    Participant
    Boise

ID

See you tomorrow

Fire Jeep
    Fire Jeep
    Participant
    Star

ID

Lee, damnit! Howard, my Jeeps on the trailer.

No, the Chevron for the meeting place is not off the freeway; it is on Airbase Road before you turn and head to Bruneau.

Fire Jeep
    Fire Jeep
    Participant
    Star

ID

We had 14 members and 5 guests on this run, with another 20 or so from Wild West.  This was a large run with lots of people and rigs; the parking lot at Gauntlet was pretty cool to see so full.  Thank you to people who were able to make it.  There are pictures up on the club Facebook page because I’m not 100% sure how to put them up on our new forum.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Logo Footer

Idaho Off-Road 4x4 club is an association of people brought together to share a single passion: Four Wheeling! We are a family oriented club dedicated to keeping our public lands open while practicing the policy of TREAD LIGHTLY!

Meetings

We meet at 7 pm on the second Thursday of every month at Idaho Pizza in Meridian.

Contact

PO Box 995
Meridian, Idaho 83680

membership@idaho4x4.com