Off Roading

new to idaho !

Home Forums Public Forums General Topics new to idaho !

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

slikk 60
    Participant

hi names rob ! handle is slikk 60 , my son ZACH an I moved from calif a couple months ago . we are serious rock junkies (just got back from the Sierra Nevada Mnts FORDYCE CREEK TRAIL was a week long trip . were interested in finding the hsrdest trails in Idaho an surrounding areas. we just finished linking his 90 toy xtracab an extended the WB to 129″ ( 1 bad toy) running on 60s high pinions ARBs,4.3 vortek ,turbo 400 ,203-205 ORD doubler,full hydro tubed back with full exocage ETC ETC too much to list ! was reading about your night run last weekend an would love to find out where those trails are? if you read this please contact us thanks ROB AN ZACH (slikkerveerr@ yahoo.com or text to 7073678046)we are ready to ROCK !!!!!!

Scrambled
    Scrambled
    Participant
    Caldwell

Idaho

Welcome. Keep an eye on the forum for posted club runs. Come to a meeting and introduce yourself also!

slikk 60
    Participant

thanx scrambled , were in BONNERS FERRY ! like I said NEW TO THE AREA . when an where is your next meeting so I can make sure I put it in my calander ? nice part bout being retired , nothing but time to play

Scrambled
    Scrambled
    Participant
    Caldwell

Idaho

Well, we’re about 450 miles south of you…..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Logo Footer

Idaho Off-Road 4x4 club is an association of people brought together to share a single passion: Four Wheeling! We are a family oriented club dedicated to keeping our public lands open while practicing the policy of TREAD LIGHTLY!

Meetings

We meet at 7 pm on the second Thursday of every month at Idaho Pizza in Meridian.

Contact

PO Box 995
Meridian, Idaho 83680

membership@idaho4x4.com