Off Roading

New vehicle tag info by ID Parks and Rec

Home Forums Public Forums General Topics New vehicle tag info by ID Parks and Rec

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    BlueTJ
    BlueTJ
    Participant
    Meridian

ID

Those of you who crossover to other vehicles to offroad may find this interesting.  The Idaho Department of Parks and Recreation has added a new feature to the ATV/UTV and Snowmobile pages that will help you know the rules before you go.  There is a big green box with a few options to define what you need to know, then you can get the info on-screen, via email, or event via text.  Try it out and let me know what you think.  My friends built it…

https://parksandrecreation.idaho.gov/activities/atv-motorbike

Fire Jeep
    Fire Jeep
    Star

ID

Thanks for this new resource!  I like that it lists all the OHV classes for kids in one place, and that I can look at which ones are close.  I have been wanting my kids to take this class for a while but didn’t want to go all the way to Pickle Butte.  I had no idea they did the classes at Eagle Island.  Perfect.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by Fire Jeep Fire Jeep.
    Christian
    Christian
    Boise

ID

The form didn’t seem to work for me earlier, but now it does.  Very nice.

BlueTJ
    BlueTJ
    Participant
    Meridian

ID

Glad you like the class listing Nate.  They are actually working on replacing that too, with something that is easier to manage.  Stay tuned.
    I think Christian found the green box I was referring to titled: “My Summer Vehicle.”

Christian – thanks for trying it a second time.  They have built this site in Drupal content management and it’s been a bit quirky to get the Drupal Widgets inserted and working with our .NET/SQL functionality.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Logo Footer

Idaho Off-Road 4x4 club is an association of people brought together to share a single passion: Four Wheeling! We are a family oriented club dedicated to keeping our public lands open while practicing the policy of TREAD LIGHTLY!

Meetings

We meet at 7 pm on the second Thursday of every month at Idaho Pizza in Meridian.

Contact

PO Box 995
Meridian, Idaho 83680

membership@idaho4x4.com