Off Roading

Observations from 1st real trail ride with the general

Home Forums Public Forums General Topics Observations from 1st real trail ride with the general

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

westinbrodey
    Participant

Hello,

So I spent this weekend at the Jericho ATV festival in Berlin, NH. The festival was awesome. I had my 4 year old son with me. We put about 150 miles on this weekend. Previously, I had only used my General for around the house stuff and plowing. The I need more ground clearance. I have a Moose Industries bottom mount plow mount for my 72” moose plow. With this mount, I lose about 2 inches of ground clearance. There was probably a dozen times I drug the mount across some rocks on the technical trails. After talking with some guys about portals( too much hassle and too expensive) I guess I’m going to need a little lift and some bigger tires

Thanks
    Please help

I didn’t find the right solution from the Internet

References:
    http://www.polarisgeneralforum.com/forum/polaris-general

Demo Video Pricing

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Logo Footer

Idaho Off-Road 4x4 club is an association of people brought together to share a single passion: Four Wheeling! We are a family oriented club dedicated to keeping our public lands open while practicing the policy of TREAD LIGHTLY!

Meetings

We meet at 7 pm on the second Thursday of every month at Idaho Pizza in Meridian.

Contact

PO Box 995
Meridian, Idaho 83680

membership@idaho4x4.com