Off Roading

Offical IOR Sweatshirts

Home Forums Public Forums General Topics Offical IOR Sweatshirts

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Pastor Torch
    Participant

@redgper wrote:

@76cj5 wrote:

@Pastor Torch wrote:

FYI … just made payment by PayPal (Thank you Howard!)
    Paid for a 3X… it posted the cost at $26.50.
    I mention that because I recall hearing something about the larger sizes costing bit more. If there is a difference in price, I’ll make it up at the next meeting!
    -Tanks-

Huh?

I think he meant Harvey.

I think your right..
    So back up, rewind and make that Harvey. Sorry Howard.

dragonflyXJ
    Participant

I went down to Idaho Sporting Goods this morning and placed the order for the sweatshirts. They are now in production and will be ready to hand out at the December 9th club meeting. So if you ordered one, be sure to attend.
    Idaho Sporting Goods has been fabulous through this (kind of chaotic) ordering process and I commend them for their professionalism. A definite for repeat business in my opinion. Tim was nothing but helpful from the beginning and I trust he will be the same all the way till pick-up! If any of you have team, club, or school printing needs (and they sell a TON of equipment, every range of sports apparel imaginable, athletic shoes)…I highly recommend them.
    I was able to see and feel the sweatshirts and they are a good quality 9.3 oz Russel Brand pull over hoodie. The IOR Logo is gonna look great on it when finished. Basically, it’s the IOR tee-shirt that most of us have but it’s a little darker Grey, the potato jeep is a little darker brown, and the same black printed “Idaho Off-Road” will appear on the front left. (how many of you are gonna go look at your tee-shirts now? =-)…)
    Thank You to all that ordered…it will be very cool to wear them around and show off our IOR Pride!!! :blob:

Brenda

RedJK
    Participant
    Boise

ID

Brenda,

This is Dave, the Paypal link has been removed.
    Anyway, we would like to end up with a 2X, XL, L, and M. I can give you the money for the fourth at the Christmas Party.

Scrambled
    Scrambled
    Participant
    Caldwell

Idaho

Since I didn’t make it to the meeting, do you have the sweatshirts Brenda? When can I get them? It’s COOOOLD outside….

redgper
    Participant

@whpony96 wrote:

I have all the sweatshirts now.

I will be bringing them to the next meeting…or you can come to my place and pick them up.

Send one to work with Sherry.

redgper
    Participant

XL was the order. I can wait for the meeting to pick it up. Thanks.

davenjohn
    Participant

thats pretty cool. I have a guy that does all mty shirts for softball and i have sent him jamies contact information so that we could maybe get some :angel2:

PlatinumPathfinder
    PlatinumPathfinder
    Participant
    Boise

ID

We will take a couple of sweatshirts. XL

Christian
    Christian
    Boise

ID

@platinumpathfinder wrote:

We will take a couple of sweatshirts. XL

I think you want to post this on the right thread… http://idaho4x4.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2912

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Logo Footer

Idaho Off-Road 4x4 club is an association of people brought together to share a single passion: Four Wheeling! We are a family oriented club dedicated to keeping our public lands open while practicing the policy of TREAD LIGHTLY!

Meetings

We meet at 7 pm on the second Thursday of every month at Idaho Pizza in Meridian.

Contact

PO Box 995
Meridian, Idaho 83680

membership@idaho4x4.com