Off Roading

Snow Run, Dec. 17th

This topic contains 23 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  jroco 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #134426
    Fire Jeep
    Fire Jeep
    Participant
    Star

    ID

    All this snow in the valley created an itch that I can only scratch with big tires, bead locks, and a Small Block Chevy singing in the snow. Let’s do this!

    When: Saturday, Dec. 17th

    Where: Aldape Summit

    Meeting Place: Shopko on Broadway Avenue: 2655 S Broadway Ave. Boise, Idaho 83706

    Meeting Time: 8:30 AM, head to the trail at 9:00 AM

    Rig requirements: YOU MUST HAVE GOOD ATTACHMENT POINTS! It’s always an issue on our snow runs, so figure out how to get them on there. Otherwise, this can be a stock or better run, as long as you have good tires and attachment points.

    Extras: Dress for cold weather- gloves, good boots, hats. Bring tow straps, shovels, food, and water. Last year, we had people haul some firewood and we stopped and had a fire. I would like to plan on this again; it was fun. Bonus points if you run no top on your Jeep. Please post up if you’re going.

    #152194
    Christian
    Christian
    Moderator
    Boise

    ID

    Well… pooh. I’ll be in Bend.

    #152195
    Fire Jeep
    Fire Jeep
    Participant
    Star

    ID

    @cdahlstrom wrote:

    Well… pooh. I’ll be in Bend.

    Darnit, I was hoping you were going to be here. Maybe we will have to do another at another time.

    #152196
    Christian
    Christian
    Moderator
    Boise

    ID

    @Fire Jeep wrote:

    Darnit, I was hoping you were going to be here. Maybe we will have to do another at another time.

    I don’t have a Jeep right now anyway. It’s still in surgery.

    #152197

    bnomad73
    Participant

    How many rigs you got committed?? Ride open to non member without a jeep (FJ80 :shock: ) ? 2″ lift, 35’s, rock rails, attachment points, hi-lift, max trax, 2 tow straps, full set of chains, no winch though

    #152198
    Fire Jeep
    Fire Jeep
    Participant
    Star

    ID

    @bnomad73 wrote:

    How many rigs you got committed?? Ride open to non member without a jeep (FJ80 :shock: ) ? 2″ lift, 35’s, rock rails, attachment points, hi-lift, max trax, 2 tow straps, full set of chains, no winch though

    Yes, non members are welcome. It’s still a week away, not sure how many we will have until we get closer. Hope to see you.

    #152199

    76CJ5
    Participant
    Boise

    ID

    @Fire Jeep wrote:

    @bnomad73 wrote:

    How many rigs you got committed?? Ride open to non member without a jeep (FJ80 :shock: ) ? 2″ lift, 35’s, rock rails, attachment points, hi-lift, max trax, 2 tow straps, full set of chains, no winch though

    Yes, non members are welcome. It’s still a week away, not sure how many we will have until we get closer. Hope to see you.

    We are not a Jeep club. :rules: Although CJ’s do rule!! :stir: I’ll be there :occasion5:

    #152200

    catandhertj
    Participant

    Dang, I already have 3 things on my calender that day, so I’m a no-go

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

    #152201

    jroco
    Participant
    Boise

    ID

    Im in. I will bring the fire pit and some wood again

    #152202
    Fire Jeep
    Fire Jeep
    Participant
    Star

    ID

    It’s suppose to be really cold this weekend. Make sure you bring your warm clothes and bundle up!

    #152203

    BigRich
    Participant

    I’m planing on running as long as my parts come in tomorrow.

    #152204

    Jeephacker
    Keymaster
    Boise

    ID

    II think this is the first snow run that I’ve missed. Really bummed, but we have some place to be early afternoon. Have fun and stay warm!

    #152205

    SB400TLC
    Participant

    Toyota is in. Gabe has a high lift…

    #152206

    Leafspring
    Participant

    I’m in.

    Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

    #152207
    turtle
    turtle
    Participant
    Caldwell

    ID

    We are in. Almost have a top on so Joyce will go.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Logo Footer

Idaho Off-Road 4x4 club is an association of people brought together to share a single passion: Four Wheeling! We are a family oriented club dedicated to keeping our public lands open while practicing the policy of TREAD LIGHTLY!

Meetings

We meet at 7 pm on the second Thursday of every month at Idaho Pizza in Meridian.

Contact

PO Box 995
Meridian, Idaho 83680

membership@idaho4x4.com