Off Roading

Snow Run, Dec. 17th

This topic contains 23 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  jroco 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Fire Jeep
    Fire Jeep
    Participant
    Star

ID

All this snow in the valley created an itch that I can only scratch with big tires, bead locks, and a Small Block Chevy singing in the snow. Let’s do this!

When: Saturday, Dec. 17th

Where: Aldape Summit

Meeting Place: Shopko on Broadway Avenue: 2655 S Broadway Ave. Boise, Idaho 83706

Meeting Time: 8:30 AM, head to the trail at 9:00 AM

Rig requirements: YOU MUST HAVE GOOD ATTACHMENT POINTS! It’s always an issue on our snow runs, so figure out how to get them on there. Otherwise, this can be a stock or better run, as long as you have good tires and attachment points.

Extras: Dress for cold weather- gloves, good boots, hats. Bring tow straps, shovels, food, and water. Last year, we had people haul some firewood and we stopped and had a fire. I would like to plan on this again; it was fun. Bonus points if you run no top on your Jeep. Please post up if you’re going.

Christian
    Christian
    Boise

ID

Well… pooh. I’ll be in Bend.

Fire Jeep
    Fire Jeep
    Participant
    Star

ID

@cdahlstrom wrote:

Well… pooh. I’ll be in Bend.

Darnit, I was hoping you were going to be here. Maybe we will have to do another at another time.

Christian
    Christian
    Boise

ID

@Fire Jeep wrote:

Darnit, I was hoping you were going to be here. Maybe we will have to do another at another time.

I don’t have a Jeep right now anyway. It’s still in surgery.

bnomad73
    Participant

How many rigs you got committed?? Ride open to non member without a jeep (FJ80 :shock: ) ? 2″ lift, 35’s, rock rails, attachment points, hi-lift, max trax, 2 tow straps, full set of chains, no winch though

Fire Jeep
    Fire Jeep
    Participant
    Star

ID

@bnomad73 wrote:

How many rigs you got committed?? Ride open to non member without a jeep (FJ80 :shock: ) ? 2″ lift, 35’s, rock rails, attachment points, hi-lift, max trax, 2 tow straps, full set of chains, no winch though

Yes, non members are welcome. It’s still a week away, not sure how many we will have until we get closer. Hope to see you.

76CJ5
    Participant
    Boise

ID

@Fire Jeep wrote:

@bnomad73 wrote:

Yes, non members are welcome. It’s still a week away, not sure how many we will have until we get closer. Hope to see you.

We are not a Jeep club. :rules: Although CJ’s do rule!! :stir: I’ll be there :occasion5:

catandhertj
    Participant

Dang, I already have 3 things on my calender that day, so I’m a no-go

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

jroco
    Participant
    Boise

ID

Im in. I will bring the fire pit and some wood again

Fire Jeep
    Fire Jeep
    Participant
    Star

ID

It’s suppose to be really cold this weekend. Make sure you bring your warm clothes and bundle up!

BigRich
    Participant

I’m planing on running as long as my parts come in tomorrow.

Jeephacker
    Keymaster
    Boise

ID

II think this is the first snow run that I’ve missed. Really bummed, but we have some place to be early afternoon. Have fun and stay warm!

SB400TLC
    Participant

Toyota is in. Gabe has a high lift…

Leafspring
    Participant

I’m in.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

turtle
    turtle
    Participant
    Caldwell

ID

We are in. Almost have a top on so Joyce will go.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Logo Footer

Idaho Off-Road 4x4 club is an association of people brought together to share a single passion: Four Wheeling! We are a family oriented club dedicated to keeping our public lands open while practicing the policy of TREAD LIGHTLY!

Meetings

We meet at 7 pm on the second Thursday of every month at Idaho Pizza in Meridian.

Contact

PO Box 995
Meridian, Idaho 83680

membership@idaho4x4.com