Off Roading

Snow Run- Jan. 6

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Fire Jeep
    Fire Jeep
    Star

ID

When: Saturday, Jan. 6

Where: Aldape Summit

Meeting Place: Shopko on Broadway Avenue: 2655 S Broadway Ave. Boise, Idaho 83706

Meeting Time: 9:00AM, head to the trail at 9:15 AM

Rig requirements: YOU MUST HAVE GOOD ATTACHMENT POINTS! It’s always an issue on our snow runs, so figure out how to get them on there. Otherwise, this can be a stock or better run, as long as you have good tires and attachment points.

Extras: Dress for cold weather- gloves, good boots, hats. Bring tow straps, shovels, food, and water. Last year, we had people haul some firewood and we stopped and had a fire. I would like to plan on this again; it was fun. Bonus points if you run no top on your Jeep. Please post up if you’re going.

basqboy
    Participant
    Meridian

ID

Count me in for this one finally have weekends off again. Bringing old Blue up

John T (Sherlock)
    Participant

I’m haven’t been on a run with y’all before and plan to make it to this one. Is it still happening? Snow conditions at the summit are not great. Lots of rigs still driving right over the top and even up Boise Ridge.

RayK
    Participant
    BOISE

ID

This ought to be a good first run for my new JKU…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Logo Footer

Idaho Off-Road 4x4 club is an association of people brought together to share a single passion: Four Wheeling! We are a family oriented club dedicated to keeping our public lands open while practicing the policy of TREAD LIGHTLY!

Meetings

We meet at 7 pm on the second Thursday of every month at Idaho Pizza in Meridian.

Contact

PO Box 995
Meridian, Idaho 83680

membership@idaho4x4.com