Off Roading

Who are you? Names to Handles

Home Forums Public Forums General Topics Who are you? Names to Handles

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 295 total)
  • Author

Nomi
    Participant

Mud can be tragic (see pictures of me at the Robie Mud Run) :crybaby: We’ll certainly help you maximize your Wrangler time. Are you going to make it to the Snow run this weekend link? Or, maybe we will see you at the next meeting on January 9th link.

I am planning on going to the snow run this Saturday and bringing my Sister along for fun. :) I have to see about a tow strap tomorrow, but other than that I think I have everything I need. Im totally excited about it!

76CJ5
    76CJ5
    Participant
    Boise

ID

@nomi wrote:

Mud can be tragic (see pictures of me at the Robie Mud Run) :crybaby: We’ll certainly help you maximize your Wrangler time. Are you going to make it to the Snow run this weekend link? Or, maybe we will see you at the next meeting on January 9th link.

I am planning on going to the snow run this Saturday and bringing my Sister along for fun. :) I have to see about a tow strap tomorrow, but other than that I think I have everything I need. Im totally excited about it!

Remember, get a good strap WITHOUT METAL HOOKS!!
    Boise Rigging is a great source

rondo
    Participant

Hi Idaho Off Road Club
    newest hope to be member here. Been to one meeting so far and the family loves what we see. Nickname is Rondo (given by friends a long time ago)
    We just moved to Idaho from Utah and look forward to hitting trails and learning where everything is! :D
    We like to rock crawl but are open to other kinds of wheeling as well. Can’t wait to get out there soon and meet everyone!

Christian
    Christian
    Boise

ID

@rondo wrote:

Hi Idaho Off Road Club
    newest hope to be member here. Can’t wait to get out there soon and meet everyone!

Welcome to the party!

Gold Cobra
    Participant

Hey guys, my name is Darren and I moved here with my wife and daughter just this last weekend. We just moved to the Treasure Valley from Woodland Washington. Glad to get out of the rain and I’m eager to check out the local trails.

Rubicorn
    Participant
    Boise

ID

Welcome Darren!

BasqueMan
    Participant

Welcome!
    I see at least a double Jeep family!
    I like you guys already…. :mrgreen:

Gold Cobra
    Participant

I had four Jeeps a few months ago but had I to thin the herd to get ready for the move. I sold my 99 XJ and my lowered 92 MJ. I already miss my MJ.

Fire Jeep
    Fire Jeep
    Star

ID

Welcome

Fish
    Participant

Hello, I’m Adam. Just picked up a ’14 JK, its my second jeep, first one was a ’93 XJ, just sold it to a friend. After we get the axle swap done, it will be out wheelin again. As for my new jeep, its still pretty much stock except the 3.5″ lift, But its a rubicon so it’s still damn sweet :) .. Anyways looking forward to going on some runs and learning a little more about wheelin.

Fire Jeep
    Fire Jeep
    Star

ID

Welcome Adam. I’m Nathan, and hope to see you at the meeting next Thursday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rubicorn
    Participant
    Boise

ID

Welcome Adam!

BasqueMan
    Participant

Welcome, and come on in… the wheelin’s fine! 8)

cweed
    Participant

Hey relocating to Nampa from California. Now before you bash me up I grew up in North east Utah and southern Idaho. Just coming home. Over the past years I have started several jeep/ off road clubs and worked with the forest service to keep our trails open. This year I was a volunteer engineer and project manager for a fire tower restoration project to keep it open to the public.

Looking to join a club and get active in the off road community in Idaho. I have a full shop with hydraulic benders, brakes, and everything needed for building rigs. I have three in the family my oldest son’s is a 77 CJ5 on 35’s with custom beadlocks I designed and built, it’s locked front and rear. My middle son has an 85 Jeep J10 with 4″ lift, 35’s and locked front and rear. Mine is a 91 YJ with a 350 TBI, dana 44 front with Moser shafts, Currie D60 rear locked front and rear, dana 300 with 4:1, onboard air, and sporting 35’s with room for 38’s.

I have spent the last 14 years doing trials like the Dusy, the hammers, night mare gulch, Rubicon and other similar trails. Hoping to find some goo trails in Idaho.

Christian
    Christian
    Boise

ID

@cweed wrote:

Looking to join a club and get active in the off road community in Idaho.

Sounds like you’ll fit in just fine. In fact, there are several folks in the club that will be happy to see another “overbuilt” Jeep person. I’m working toward “overbuilt”, but haven’t made it yet.

Keep an eye on the forum and join us at a meeting or run. We’re getting into the slower time of the year, as most of us aren’t too big on mud. Once the snow is on the hills, you can bet on a few snow runs. Cheers!

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 295 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Logo Footer

Idaho Off-Road 4x4 club is an association of people brought together to share a single passion: Four Wheeling! We are a family oriented club dedicated to keeping our public lands open while practicing the policy of TREAD LIGHTLY!

Meetings

We meet at 7 pm on the second Thursday of every month at Idaho Pizza in Meridian.

Contact

PO Box 995
Meridian, Idaho 83680

membership@idaho4x4.com