Off Roading

Who are you? Names to Handles

Home Forums Public Forums General Topics Who are you? Names to Handles

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 295 total)
  • Author

Rubicorn
    Participant
    Boise

ID

Welcome Clayton :occasion5:

Fire Jeep
    Fire Jeep
    Star

ID

Nice to meet you Clayton. Hope to see you at our December meeting. Yours and my YJ sound similarly built- I also have TBI 350, 60/44, 37’s. We always welcome new square headlight guys

76CJ5
    76CJ5
    Participant
    Boise

ID

Clayton, your oldest and I will get along fine. ’76 CJ5, 401, 60’s, let’s go wheelin!

Reave
    Participant

Hello everyone, I am Alex. My wife and I are originally from McCall, but currently stationed in SoCal (ugh). I am exiting the military next spring after an eight-year stint and moving back to our house in Boise around April next year. My wife and I both have jeeps, and have been avid in wheeling down here (and around the SW in general). We have a Moab trip planned for two weeks from now, and hope to wheel a bit this summer back up in Idaho when I am on leave. Definitely looking to be an active member of the club once we return for good next year!

BasqueMan
    Participant

Welcome! Looking forward to meeting you when you get back. And thank you for your service to us all. :notworthy:

Rubicorn
    Participant
    Boise

ID

@basqueman wrote:

Welcome! Looking forward to meeting you when you get back. And thank you for your service to us all. :notworthy:

Agree :clap:

76CJ5
    76CJ5
    Participant
    Boise

ID

@rubicorn wrote:

@basqueman wrote:

Agree :clap:

:IAgree:

Reave
    Participant

Thank you all, the pleasure is mine. Definitely looking forward to meeting you all next year! (Or whilst on leave).

cbjeep_mechanic
    Participant

Hey yall Friends call me bishop.

Was born in to jeep that all I drive major addic I’d say.

Handle as you can guess
    Iv not been on a forum in years so bare with me. See yall out there
    I’m running a 96 jeep gc. 5.2 pretty stock we just bought it. All wheels drive. 4 disk break. :P

Iv spent the last few monthes bring it back to par after the wife was t-boned :shock:
    I have big plans for this GC

BasqueMan
    Participant

Welcome to our forum Bishop. :occasion5:

Christian
    Christian
    Boise

ID

@cbjeep_mechanic wrote:

Hey yall Friends call me bishop.

Welcome! Hope to see you around.

tag-along
    Participant

My name is Jamie, my husband Ben and I joined the club late last year.

We have an ’89 Jeep, it’s green, soft top and looks a lot like the one on the picture on the club header… (Look up ^ :)), once I get my photo sizes right, I’ll post one… :wink:

Christian
    Christian
    Boise

ID

@tag-along wrote:

Welcome to the forum.

turtle
    turtle
    Caldwell

ID

@tag-along wrote:

We have an ’89 Jeep, it’s green, soft top and looks a lot like the one on the picture on the club header… (Look up ^ :)), once I get my photo sizes right, I’ll post one… :wink:

Welcome,

Your jeep must be awesome if it looks like the one on the header

Jeephacker
    Jeephacker
    Keymaster
    Boise

ID

@turtle wrote:

@tag-along wrote:

Welcome,

Your jeep must be awesome if it looks like the one on the header

I think it’s time to add some color to the header. I’m thinking some red would be nice :stir:

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 295 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Logo Footer

Idaho Off-Road 4x4 club is an association of people brought together to share a single passion: Four Wheeling! We are a family oriented club dedicated to keeping our public lands open while practicing the policy of TREAD LIGHTLY!

Meetings

We meet at 7 pm on the second Thursday of every month at Idaho Pizza in Meridian.

Contact

PO Box 995
Meridian, Idaho 83680

membership@idaho4x4.com