Off Roading

Who are you? Names to Handles

Home Forums Public Forums General Topics Who are you? Names to Handles

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 295 total)
  • Author

jeepster420
    Participant

I’m Mike Hendriksen and am the proud new owner of Shane Jensen’s 1973 CJ5. I’m not a member yet, but will be attending meetings in the near future.

Shades
    Participant

I’m Chatz Rath.

Now Jeep-less :cry: former member of Idaho 4×4. Thought I’d hop on here to touch base with those I haven’t seen or talked to in awhile. I missed ya’ll.

gpngroupie
    Participant

Hello!!

I am Whitney (Kevin’s woman).
    See you in the forum and on the trail!!!

W

Idjeepgirl
    Participant

@gpngroupie wrote:

Hello!!

I am Whitney (Kevin’s woman).
    See you in the forum and on the trail!!!

W

SWEET!!! :shock: :occasion5:

I knew we’d getcha sooner or later! :nono:

RABIDYOTA
    Participant

hi all

well my name is aarron nixon been fowling you all for a wile, sold my heep now working on a toyota, hope to get it at least able to go this weekend. :wink: if not will will bring my daily driver. with chitty tires. ( I’M DONE SWAPING TIRES)

Christian
    Christian
    Boise

ID

Hello everyone…

My name is Christian Dahlstrom and my faithful companion is Rado.

My :bouncyjeep: is an ’04 TJ with plates 4 RADO. I’m slowly building the rock worthy Jeep. Who would have thought this could cost so much, but be so much fun!

I’m looking forward to the next trip!
    :jeeprun:

j_bevan
    Participant

Hello everyone!

My name is Jeffrey Bevan, Currently I am living in Portland Oregon. Before ya’ll google it, its 430+ away. Yes by Jeep that can only hit 55 or 60 for a sustained time period and with gas and “breaks” its like 8-9 hours. I Currently work for a company called Johnson Controls here in the northwest. I am looking into transferring into the Boise branch and moving to your town! I want out of this hole that has 700,000+ people who for some odd reason, cant drive while breathing. (I think its the same syndrome as walking and chewing gum) SO, for the next couple o’ months I would really like to become acquainted with you guys well, and learn all I can. And maybe just maybe work all the info about Idaho, (where to live, how much stuff costs, where to go shoot trap, ya know all the good stuff.) So for now I say good day, and good wheelin’!

Jeffrey Bevan
    j_bevan81@comcast.net

r50880
    Participant

Hi all,

I’m Darren Richards. I live in Meridian and have two jeeps. One is a 1983 CJ7, and the other is a 2002 Grand cherokee limited. (the seat warmers come in handy on those winter runs.) I’ve been doing the “jeep thing” for awhile now. My first Moab Jeep Safari was back in 1985. I’ve been a club member for almost a year now, and hope to make it on some more runs here in the near future. If anyone wants to associate a name with a jeep, I’ve got a few recent pictures here: http://richards.webhop.org/main.php?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=7115

dogman
    Participant

My name is Jon Cain. I drive a ’97 TJ that I’ve owned and modified for the last 2 years. I’m working my way towards 33s :lol: and I’m sure beyond if things go the way they have. When I bought the Jeep I swore it would stay stock. Then I swore I would stay at 31s. I need to stop swearing!

Nice to meet you all and I hope to attend a run and become a club member.

8)

Idjeepgirl
    Participant

Welcome to everyone, glad you found us. Our next club meeting will be Jan. 9th at the Idaho Pizza Company in Meridian on Fairview. We start at 7pm but several of us will get there early (around 6:30ish for dinner & chat) before the meeting. Please feel free to join us. :D

We’re looking forward to an awesome year of wheeling & meeting & making new friends along the way. 8)

Bill Willard
    Participant

I have a 77 International Scout Traveler and a Suzuki Sidekick, I love all back country roads. I have a lot of 4×4 stories posted on my website with pictures. My trucks are not all jacked up, so every now and then I scrape… I have done most of the Idaho Centennial Trail in my Susuki and I have that story and pictures also on http://www.4x4stories.com Keep on 4x4ing Bill

Chili Palmer
    Participant

Andy N. from Meridian. Go by Chili Palmer on most boards. ’05 X with 31’s and a 1″ BL, that’s about it for now.

You can see some pics here…
    (in the gallery of course)
    http://www.nebrigich.com

Jeephacker
    Jeephacker
    Keymaster
    Boise

ID

Welcome to board Andy, Bill and anyone else that has recently joined.

Christian
    Christian
    Boise

ID

@Chili Palmer wrote:

Andy N. from Meridian. Go by Chili Palmer on most boards. ’05 X with 31’s and a 1″ BL, that’s about it for now.

You can see some pics here…
    (in the gallery of course)
    http://www.nebrigich.com

Great Pictures… love the white TJ X, it looks familiar. 8)

BluesMan
    Participant

Johnny Caldwell Id
    Red 01 TJ

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 295 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Logo Footer

Idaho Off-Road 4x4 club is an association of people brought together to share a single passion: Four Wheeling! We are a family oriented club dedicated to keeping our public lands open while practicing the policy of TREAD LIGHTLY!

Meetings

We meet at 7 pm on the second Thursday of every month at Idaho Pizza in Meridian.

Contact

PO Box 995
Meridian, Idaho 83680

membership@idaho4x4.com