Off Roading

Who are you? Names to Handles

Home Forums Public Forums General Topics Who are you? Names to Handles

Viewing 10 posts - 286 through 295 (of 295 total)
  • Author

BasqueMan
    Participant

Red is nice, but see if you can soften the hard square corners on those things… Maybe round em off so we can appreciate them more. [WINKING FACE]

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Christian
    Christian
    Boise

ID

@basqueman wrote:

Red is nice, but see if you can soften the hard square corners on those things… Maybe round em off so we can appreciate them more. [WINKING FACE]

We should just line up all of the White Jeeps. I think we have at least one of each variety except flattie.

hogelectra
    Participant

use to ride a Harley ElectrGlide for years so the name has carried through to everything. Enjoyed the club meeting yesterday. My Grandson and I look forward to many years of friendship. Thought I’d post my history of jeeps.

Jeephacker
    Jeephacker
    Keymaster
    Boise

ID

Rod – Those are some great looking rigs, especially the red YJ :mrgreen: Look forward to seeing you on the trail.

BasqueMan
    Participant

Nice collection/variety. With that many nice Jeeps, it’s a wonder that you could afford gas to get to the meeting. [WHITE SMILING FACE]

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

hogelectra
    Participant

Only have the Comanche, Rubicon and the two Willys left. My plan is to sell the Comanche, restore and sell the two Willy’s

I really want to build a buggy from the ground up – I built the Brute and had a lot of fun doing it.

In our new house I had a garage built for just me. 45 feet long, 14 feet wide and 16 feet tall. Here tomorrow I’ll start customizing the garage. First thing is the installation of the 9000 pound 4 post lift.

Rubicorn
    Participant
    Boise

ID

AWESOME! :D

BigRich
    Participant

Hi all, Im Andrew Richardson
    currently looking to join the club.

90 Blue Jeep Wrangler
    Spring Over
    Dana 44’s ARB up Front, Detroit in the rear.

Looking forward to getting on some runs and meeting everyone.

Fire Jeep
    Fire Jeep
    Star

ID

@bigrich wrote:

currently looking to join the club.

90 Blue Jeep Wrangler
    Spring Over
    Dana 44’s ARB up Front, Detroit in the rear.

Looking forward to getting on some runs and meeting everyone.

Thanks for saying hi, Andrew. Nice to meet you last night and hope to see you at Marble Canyon.

Christian
    Christian
    Boise

ID

@bigrich wrote:

Welcome to the party!

Viewing 10 posts - 286 through 295 (of 295 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Logo Footer

Idaho Off-Road 4x4 club is an association of people brought together to share a single passion: Four Wheeling! We are a family oriented club dedicated to keeping our public lands open while practicing the policy of TREAD LIGHTLY!

Meetings

We meet at 7 pm on the second Thursday of every month at Idaho Pizza in Meridian.

Contact

PO Box 995
Meridian, Idaho 83680

membership@idaho4x4.com