Off Roading

wtb: 255/85/r16 spare tire

Home Forums Public Forums Wanted wtb: 255/85/r16 spare tire

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

pc500
    Participant

I need a tire in size 255/85/r16… any condition as long as it holds air.

Tumbleweed
    Participant
    Garden City

ID

I have one Wrangler mud terrain in decent tread; LT 245/75R 16 if that will work. Price-how about 2 small IOR decals for trade?, but you need to dismount it from the rim and return the rim. Tmblwd@cableone.net is the best way to catch me. Home all evening tonight in Boise. email your # and I will call if you want it.

pc500
    Participant

@tumbleweed wrote:

I have one Wrangler mud terrain in decent tread; LT 245/75R 16 if that will work. Price-how about 2 small IOR decals for trade?, but you need to dismount it from the rim and return the rim. Tmblwd@cableone.net is the best way to catch me. Home all evening tonight in Boise. email your # and I will call if you want it.

Thank you. I would rather hold out for the proper size as there seems to be a somewhat substantial difference between the two. However, if I don’t find anything I might just get in touch!

pc500
    Participant

I found one in the correct size. Thank you all for your offers.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Logo Footer

Idaho Off-Road 4x4 club is an association of people brought together to share a single passion: Four Wheeling! We are a family oriented club dedicated to keeping our public lands open while practicing the policy of TREAD LIGHTLY!

Meetings

We meet at 7 pm on the second Thursday of every month at Idaho Pizza in Meridian.

Contact

PO Box 995
Meridian, Idaho 83680

membership@idaho4x4.com